вторник, 1 мая 2012 г.


Chat InformationYou are now chatting with 'Daisy'
Daisy: Welcome to our live chat service.
Sergei: Hi. Why my order 120420001095594859 is being processed so long time?
Daisy: Please hold on for a  moment while I am checking for you.
Daisy: i am sorry to tell you all the unshipped items are not in stock for now
Daisy: will  you wait one week ?
Sergei: all items?? from my orders are not in stock?
Daisy: right all items
Sergei: They have been ordered from vendors?
Daisy: we havnt collected yet from our suppliers
Sergei: what will change in a week?
Daisy: yes
Sergei: ok I will wait a week
Sergei: thanks
Daisy: Thank you for your patience.
Daisy: Is there anything else I can help ?
Sergei: If you can not collect all the items, what will happen to my order then?
Daisy: we are recollecting now
Daisy: and still need time
Sergei: ok
Sergei: bye

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий